Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 8 oz. Greek yogurt cream cheese softened
- 10 oz. non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 c. plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c. fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 21 oz. can Lucky Leaf Premium Cherry Pie Filling
- Beat together cream cheese and nondairy whipped topping until well-combined.
- Mix in Greek yogurt and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Spread into a dish.
- Top with Lucky Leaf pie filling.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, or other desired dippers.
If you can’t find Greek yogurt cream cheese, regular or reduced-fat (not fat-free) will work!