No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna – dessert lasagna with graham cracker crust, cream cheese filling, pecans and cherry pie topping.
You can feel free to forget turning on the oven and baking during summer months, because we have great recipes, for which you don’t need a stove at all.
One of them is a dessert lasagna with cherries and cream cheese … sounds wonderful, doesn’t it? A quick reminder for you, if you love No-Bake desserts, don’t forget to check out my no bake banana split dessert too.
I’m opening cherry season under the slogan “I’m Lovin’ It”.
In my old diary, which has, by the way, become a mess, there are plenty of recipes copied from an old handwritten cookbook. A large number of recipes I’ve tried so far and we have all been pleased with them, but there are still a lot of them that I did not get to try.
There are a lot of recipes with fruits and when air temperature is rising, my favorite ones are with seasonal fruits. One of these recipes is the one that I am publishing today. (By Sarah from sugarapron.com)
- 5 mini bags Nilla Wafer Minis-or use regular sized Nilla Wafers
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 8 ounce tub cool whip
- ½ cup cherry preserves
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Line a loaf pan with Nilla Wafers across bottom.
- In a mixer beat cream cheese and sugar.
- When smooth, beat in cool whip.
- Spread half the cheesecake mixture over the cookies gently.
- Stir the preserves to loosen them and dollop over the cheesecake mixture. Spread gently.
- Add another layer of Nilla Wafers and top with the rest of the cheesecake mix.
- Pour on the Cherry Pie Filling.
- Park in fridge overnight and serve with some whipped cream! YUM!
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE.. PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!