CHERRY CHEESECAKE BROWNIES RECIPE
- Cheesecake Topping Ingredients:
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Brownie Ingredients:
- 1 cup butter
- 6 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1¼ cup flour
- 1 (21 ounce) Lucky Leaf® Cherry Pie Filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13×9 inch pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To make the topping: Beat together cream cheese, and sugar until smooth. Add in egg and vanilla and continue to beat until smooth.
- To make the brownies: In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate 30 seconds at a time until melted and smooth. Stir in sugar vanilla and salt. Add in eggs and flour. Mix until incorporated.
- Spread brownie mix into the bottom of your 13×9 inch prepared pan. Drop Cheesecake mixture on top followed by the Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie filling. Run a knife through the top giving it the marbled look.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until the cheesecake states to turn lightly brown on the edges. The cheesecake center will still jiggle a bit. Cool completely and chill for 4 hours before cutting.