- 2 boxes José Olé Shredded Steak Taquitos or Chicken & Cheese Taquitos
- ½ lb lean ground beef
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb processed cheese, cubed
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup tex mex shredded cheese
- Cook Taquitos in the oven according to package directions.
- In a large pan, brown ground beef & onion until no pink remains. Drain.
- Add processed cheese, salsa, cumin & chili powder and reduce temperature to low. Stir until smooth and melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded cheddar cheese.
- Serve warm with taquitos for dipping.
Source : allrecipes.com