These sausage cheddar biscuit bites are a quick and easy, yet oh so delicious biscuit recipe your whole family is sure to love!
I am obsessed with these Sausage and Cream Cheese Biscuit Bites. They are ridiculously good. I have made this recipe at least three times this past month. I just can’t get enough of them! SO yummy!
The sausage and cream cheese mixture can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until you are ready to assemble and bake the biscuit bites. I used Grands! Jr. biscuits – the kind with 10 smaller biscuits in the can. Make sure you buy the smaller biscuits – not the giant Grands!.
These Sausage and Cream Cheese Biscuit Bites are perfect for tailgating, holiday parties and breakfast! This recipe makes 40 biscuit bites. That sounds like a lot, but there are never any leftovers when I take these to our tailgate!
An easy, on-the-go breakfast that doubles as a legit brunch offering made with just three ingredients seems too good to be true, but these cheesy sausage biscuit cups made in a muffin pan prove it’s possible!
- 2 (10 count) cans flaky biscuits (Grands Jr)
- 1 lb sausage (Tennessee Pride)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 400.
- 2. Mix uncooked sausage and cheese gently until well blended. Shape into 40 balls of equal size.
- 3. Remove biscuits from cans and separate each biscuit into two layers, making 40 total biscuit layers. Press one layer of biscuit into cup of lightly greased mini-cupcake pan. Repeat with remaining layers.
- 4. Place sausage-cheese ball in each biscuit cup. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until biscuits are browned and sausage balls are bubbly.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE.. PLEASE, USE THE GREEN BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!