- 2 lb (32 oz) bag of frozen hash brown potatoes (I used the cubed kind), defrosted (or just use refrigerated)
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 10.75 oz can of 98% fat free cream of chicken OR cream of mushroom soup for a vegetarian option
- 1 cup 2% reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ cup of corn flakes, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly mist a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the corn flakes and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle the corn flakes over the top and bake for one hour until potatoes are cooked through. Slice into eight pieces and serve.
Source : allrecipes.com