- Serving Size : 81 g
- Smart Points 3
- Oil spray
- 1.6lb / 800g potatoes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ cup cream
- ½ tsp salt
- Black pepper
- 1 cup grated melting cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves or 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- 2 Spray a standard 12 hole muffin tin with oil.
- 3 Peel then slice potatoes into thin slices.
- 4 Place butter and garlic in a microwave proof cup or bowl, then melt in 30 second bursts.
- 5 Add cream, salt and pepper into the butter. Stir to dissolve the salt.
- 6 Place potato slices into the muffin tin so they go halfway up the muffin tin holes.
- 7 Drizzle each potato stack with ½ tsp of cream mixture then sprinkle with half the thyme.
- 8 Sprinkle HALF the cheese over the potato stacks.
- 9 Top with remaining potato slices. Drizzle with remaining cream mixture and remaining thyme.
- 10 Cover loosely with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- 11 Remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake without foil for 10 minutes or until golden and the potato is soft.
- 12 Let stand for 5 minutes before removing. Use a tablespoon or butter knife to help scope them out. (Note 3)
- 1 Breakfast – serve with eggs and bacon.
- 2 Dinner – serve as a side.
- 3 Finger food – serve warm as is.
Nutritional Info :