- 1 package refrigerated biscuits (8 pack)
- 3 mozzarella cheese sticks, each cut into 6 pieces
- pepperoni slices (about 36 slices)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ cup grated/shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Cut the biscuits in half so you have 16 biscuits, then flatten each biscuit.
- Place 2 pepperoni slices and one piece of cheese in the center of a biscuit. Fold and pinch the edges together to seal the pepperoni and cheese inside. Repeat with remaining biscuits, pepperoni slices, and cheese.
- Place olive oil in a small bowl. In another bowl stir together garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Dip the top half of each biscuit into the olive oil, then roll in the parmesan mixture.
- Place biscuits on prepared baking sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes until golden. Serve warm.
Source : allrecipes.Com