- 1 (24 oz) package Reames Homestyle Egg Noodles
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 c. milk
- 2 (10 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp peper
- 1/4 c. diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 c. Colby Jack shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9”x13” baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Prepare Reames® Homestyle Egg Noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine all the remaining ingredients except one cup of the cheese. Add prepared noodles to mixture and stir until combined. Pour into baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until heated through and bubbling around edges.
Source : allrecipes.Com