|8 oz reduced-fat velveeta cheese|
|1⁄2 cup fat-free sour cream|
|1⁄4 cup fat-free evaporated milk|
|1⁄4 cup scallion, green part only, minced|
|1⁄4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes|
|3 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped|
|6 medium sized whole wheat tortilla, 7 inches each|
|1⁄4 cup sharp low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded|
|6 medium black olives, pitted, sliced|
|1⁄4 cup salsa|
|1 cooking spray, 1 spray|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat a 9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine velveeta and sour cream; cover and microwave on high power until cheese melts, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Remove half of the melted cheese to a small bowl and stir in evaporated milk; set aside.
- Add scallions, red pepper flakes and chicken to remaining cheese mixture; stir to coat.
- Spoon about 2/3 cup of the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; fold in the sides of the tortilla to cover the filling and place tortillas in a single layer in the prepared dish.
- Spoon remaining cheese sauce over the top of the enchiladas, then sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and olives.
- Bake until cheese topping is bubbly, about 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with salsa
- Per serving: 11 SmartPoints; 10 PointsPlus; 8 POINTS (old).
Source : allrecipes.Com