- 1 (10 ounce) can Pillsbury pizza crust dough
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 425. Unroll pizza dough onto a greased cookie sheet and brush with butter. Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
- With a pizza cutter, cut dough lengthwise into 12 long strips. Then cut those in half to make 24 strips. Do not seperate strips. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Recut along each strip and remove from cooking sheet. Serve sticks warm with marinara sauce.
Are We Friends on Pinterest?FOLLOW ME for more Great Recipes! @1krecipes