- 4 tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 oz reduced fat provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet.
- Top with Parmesan, provolone, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
- Mist lightly with non-fat cooking spray and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 1 tomato (2 tomato halves)
Each serving = 1 Points +
PER SERVING: 49 calories; 2 g fat; 6 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 2 g fiber