- 1 carton of Strawberries
- 1 (12 oz) bag of Chocolate Chips (I used Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips)
- optional: sprinkles or mini chocolate chips for decorating
- 1/2 package (4 oz) cream cheese
- 1 cup cool whip
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Beat together the cream cheese and cool whip until smooth. Then cream in the sugar and vanilla. Put the filling in the fridge to cool while you make the strawberries.
- Melt half of the chocolate chips in a glass cup or coffee mug in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir in the remaining chocolate chips and melt in 20 second intervals until all the chocolate is melted and smooth. Do not overcook!
- Clean and thoroughly dry the strawberries, if they are wet at all they will ruin the chocolate.
- Dip the strawberries (leaving some space at the top) and place them on parchment paper.
- Optional: sprinkle on some mini chocolate chips or sprinkles.
- Let the chocolate completely cool and set. It’s better if they set at room temperature but if you are impatient you can always put them in the fridge to cool faster.
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and cut out the white center area.
- Scoop the cheesecake filling into a ziplock bag and seal. Cut a small hole in the corner and pipe the filling into the strawberries. Keep refrigerated.
Source : allrecipes.com