- 23 Oreo cookies (whole cookies including icing)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup packed shredded sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup shaved almonds and/or 1/4 cup whole almonds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line an 8×8 inch pan with foil and lightly grease the foil. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor pulse cookies until fine crumbs form. Add melted butter and pulse a few times until crumbs are moistened from the butter. Transfer mixture to prepared pan and press crumbs into the bottom of the pan to form an even crust. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix egg, sugar, and vanilla until light and foamy. Add cream cheese and mix until smooth. Poor over baked crust. Return to oven for about 20 minutes or until cheesecake is set. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- In a medium sauce pan combine chocolate chips and heavy cream. Stir over medium heat until chocolate is melted. Reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture and spread remaining over cooled cheesecake. Top with shredded coconut and almonds and drizzle reserved melted chocolate over the top.
- Chill until completely cold throughout, cut into squares with a sharp knife and serve.
Source : allrecipes.Com