|1 loaf (1 pound) white bread|
|4 tbsp white sugar|
|2 tsp ground cinnamon|
|2 package (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened|
|2 tbsp milk|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
|1⁄2 cup butter, melted|
|1 pt sour cream|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a cookie sheet generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Trim crusts from bread and roll the slices flat.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, mix softened cream cheese, milk and vanilla until smooth. Spread some of the mixture onto each piece of flattened bread and roll up. Dip blintzes in melted butter, then immediately roll in the cinnamon sugar and cut into 1 inch pieces. Arrange on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream.
Source : allrecipes.com