- 4 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- ½ cup butter, cubed
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups Cache Valley® Mild Cheddar Cheese, shredded, divided
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- In a large pot, bring potatoes to a boil and cook for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray. Add cream cheese, butter, sour cream, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper to potatoes and mash. Fold in 1½ cups Cache Valley Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- Spread in 9×13 inch dish and top with remaining ½ cup cheddar cheese. Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Top with bacon bits and chives.
You can also make this the night before. Just cover up to one day.