- ¾ cup red, yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped in a very small pieces
- 1 cup red onions, chopped
- 4 cups florets cauliflower, chopped in a very small pieces (I used my food processor, but you can chopped with a knife)
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ¾ cup + ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cut oatmeal flour
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven 400F.
- Spray two non-stick 12-cup muffin pans with cooking spray.
- In amedium bowl, add all the ingredients (except the ½ cup mozzarella) and mix until properly combined.
- Using a medium scoop spoon, fill muffin cups to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and add the remaining mozzarella on top of each muffin. Bake for more 10 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Please, don’t forget to check your muffin to make sure the bottoms are cooked enough.
- Wait to cool completely to remove from the mini muffin pans.
- Best served warm.
Source : allrecipes.com