- 1 tsp celtic sea salt
- 1 cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1 tbs butter
- 250 ml thick cream
- 90 g goat’s cheese
- 1 tsp sugar-free dijon mustard
- 150 g cheddar cheese (grated)
- celtic sea salt (to taste)
- freshly cracked pepper (to taste)
- 90 g gluten-free pasta
- 15 g brown rice puffs
- Preheat oven to 190C (170C fan-forced) and grease a baking dish.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and add the salt.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain well, then transfer to the prepared baking dish and set aside.
- Bring the butter and cream to a simmer in a small saucepan, then whisk in the goat’s cheese and mustard until smooth.
- Stir in 100g of the cheddar, and whisk for 1-2 minutes or until it just melts.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower, add the cooked pasta and stir to combine.
- Top with the remaining cheddar and the brown rice puffs, then bake for 15 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
- Cauliflower is full of antioxidants and vitamin C, and contains omega-3 fatty acids.
- Image and recipe from Supercharged Food for Kids by Lee Holmes published by Murdoch Books.