- 2 large portobello mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional add-ons: favorite protein or crumbled cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wet a paper towel and gently clean the portobello mushrooms. Cut the stems off and use a spoon to scrape the gills from the interior. Rub with olive oil and salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place the mushrooms facing up (skin side down) on a lined baking sheet and roast in the oven for 5-7 minutes, until the skin just begins to give. Remove from oven and drain any juices that have accumulated.
- Mix the cauliflower rice with the goat cheese and pine nuts and spoon into each portobello. Cook in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or when the top begins to brown.
Source : allrecipes.com