If you’ve never been to Raising Cane’s, you’re missing out big time. This fast food restaurant is known for their amazing fried chicken, buttery garlic Texas toast, and best of all, their tangy, rich Cane’s sauce. The Cane’s sauce is arguably the main reason anyone goes there, so what if I told you you could make the exact same sauce at home? Lucky for you, a fired Raising Cane’s employee revealed the famous secret sauce recipe on Twitter, so you’ll never have to eat a plain old chicken tender again.
Copycat Cane’s Sauce
- Prep Time:5 mins
- Cook Time:0
- Total Time:5 mins
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Cover and store the sauce in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Serve, and enjoy!
You May Also Like:
- Bloomin onion sauce – Outback Steakhouse is upgrading their iconic Bloomin’ Onion by topping it with their Aussie Cheese Fries and spicy ranch dressing.
- Mississippi Comeback Sauce – You can use this for so many things. Great for dipping boiled shrimp, steamed crab legs, as a marinade, white BBQ sauce for grilled chicken.
- Zax sauce recipe – I serve this homemade Zax Sauce with crinkle cut fries because crinkle cut is the best.