Makes 18 rose petals
PointPlus : 1
- 18 small rose petals
- 1 1/2 teaspoons meringue powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1. Rinse the rose petals very well and lay them out to dry on paper towels.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, combine the water, meringue powder and powdered sugar.
- 3. Beat on low speed until blended, then beat on high speed for about 4-5 minutes (or until fluffy).
- 4. Brush this mixture on all sides of the dry rose petals and then dust them with the superfine sugar.
- 5. Let stands on wire rack for 24 hours to dry.
Nutritional Info :
per serving: 47 calories, 0g fat, 0g fiber