- 4 cups cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp basil
- 680 mL can tomato sauce (or about 3 cups)
- 796 mL can diced tomatoes (or about 4 cups)
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- Add onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, ground beef and salt to a skillet on medium heat. Cook until the ground beef is browned (about 7 to 10 minutes).
- In a 6 quart slow cooker, add cabbage, oregano, basil, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, water and ground beef mixture and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
- In last half hour of cooking, cook the rice according to package directions. Add the cooked rice to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
Source : allrecipes.Com