- Servings 8
- Preparation time 20mins
- Cooking time 20mins
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat butter and sugar together, in bowl, until creamy and fluffy.
- Gradually add the flour until well mixed in, then salt, vanilla and pecans.
- Shape level teaspoons of dough into 2-inch-long fingers.
- Place on un- greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool before eating.
Make sure to store these in plastic containers. Sometimes before eating or gifting you need to sprinkle a bit of extra powdered sugar on them because it gets knocked off of them very easily.