Buttery Garlic Lime Salmon with Asparagus in Foil Recipe
- 2 pounds salmon
- 1 pound asparagus
- salt and pepper (I like to use coarse)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- juice of one lime
- zest of one lime
- one lime, sliced (optional)
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Lay salmon on top of the foil with asparagus on the side. Salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl melt the butter. Add the garlic, lime juice and zest. Pour on top of the salmon. Top with sliced lime if using and bring all of the sides up on the foil and seal the salmon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and open the foil. Broil for 2-3 minutes to give the top of the salmon a crisp brown edge. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Source : allrecipes.Com