Create your own designs on pretzel twists or sticks using white or dark chocolate.
smart points 1
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 18 min
Other time: 0 min
- 3 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pound(s) uncooked butternut squash, peeled, seeded, long “neck” cut into sixteen 3/4-inch-thick sticks*
- 1 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp chili powder, or to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange squash fries on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and chili powder; liberally coat with cooking spray.
- Roast, turning once, until desired crispness, about 14 to 18 minutes. Yields 4 fries per serving.