Serving size: 6
- 1 Whole Wheat Boboli Pizza Crust
- 5 ounces of cooked chicken breast, chopped
- ½ cup of Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3 tsp of ranch seasoning mix
- ¾ cup of Reduced Fat Monterey Jack Cheese
- ½ cup of chopped pineapple
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Mix ranch seasoning spices and buffalo wing sauce in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the Buffalo wing sauce on the pizza. Top with chicken and cheese. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes. Top with pineapple(if desired) and fresh chopped parsley.
Nutritional Info :
Calories: 202 Fat: 6.2 Saturated fat: 2.73 Carbohydrates: 17.6 Sugar: 2.4Fiber: 3.1 Protein: 8.9