- 6 small Chicken Thighs
- 6 slices Bacon
- 3 medium Jalapenos (De-seed if you aren’t a fan of spicy)
- 12 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 oz. Shredded Cheddar
- 2 oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- De-bone all chicken thighs and pre-heat oven to 400F. Season chicken thighs well with salt and pepper, then lay on a cooling rack over a cookie sheet wrapped in foil. Bake chicken thighs for 40 minutes at 400F.
- Once your timer hits 20 minutes, start on the filling. Chop 6 slices of bacon into pieces and put into a pan over medium heat. Once bacon is mostly crisped, add jalapenos into the pan.
- Once jalapenos are soft and cooked, add cream cheese, mayo, and frank’s red hot to the pan. Mix together and season to taste.
- Remove chicken from the oven and let cool slightly. Once they are cool enough, remove the skins from the chicken.
- Lay chicken into a casserole dish, then spread cream cheese mixture over it, then top with cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400F. Broil for 3-5 minutes to finish. Optional: Top with extra jalapenos before you broi
Source : allrecipes.Com