Serving size is about 1 cup
Each serving = 3 Smart Points
Total Time :
- 1 medium sized head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute (like EggBeaters)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2/3 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp light butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a small baking dish with nonfat cooking spray.
- Place EggBeaters in one small bowl, and in a separate small bowl, combine flour, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Dip each piece of cauliflower into Egg Beaters, and then coat evenly with the flour mixture, and then place into the baking dish.
- Place into oven and bake until cauliflower becomes tender.
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter and then mix in hot sauce. Heat until combined and warm, just a minute or two.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and pour ½ of the hot sauce mixture over the cauliflower. Put back into the oven and bake for another 5-8 minutes.
- Serve immediately with remaining hot sauce for dipping