Serves 1-2 depending on hunger levels
Preparation and cooking time: 25 minutes
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 3 free range egg whites
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2-1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 dessert spoon honey
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Crack the egg whites into a large bowl and lightly whisk.
- Add 2/3 of the banana and mash with a fork.
- Fold in the buckwheat flour, cinnamon, honey and baking powder.
- Heat a small frying pan and spray with olive oil.
- Cook the batter in 4 batches, flipping one the mixture starts to form bubbles at the surface.
- Serve with the remaining banana and maple syrup. I also topped mine with some coconut, cacao nibs and bee pollen.