Instead of enchiladas you could make a chicken pot pie or pizza. Add some beans or corn to the beef mixture to get some more fiber in.
- You can make this into 6 or 8 servings.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 can reduced fat refrigerator biscuits
- 1 ¼ cups shredded low fat Mexican Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown turkey and drain if needed. Mix in a can of enchilada sauce. Cut the refrigerated biscuits into fourths and stir them in the meat mixture.
- Then you just dump it all in a greased casserole and bake for 25 minutes.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.Nutritional Info :
- Nutrition Info: Calories 390 | Fat 11.5g | Carbohydrate 36g | Fiber 2g | Protein 33g
- Weight Watcher Recipes 6 points (old points), 10 Pointsplus