INGREDIENTS FOR CAKE BATTER
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter ( room temp)
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
DIRECTIONS FOR MAKING CAKE BATTER
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease bundt pan.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Alternately, add flour mixture and sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Stir in vanilla
INGREDIENTS FOR BROWN SUGAR STREUSEL
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 Tablespoons flour
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
Directions For Brown Sugar Streusel
- Mix brown sugar, nuts, ground cinnamon and flour until incorporated.
- Stir in melted butter until crumbly.
Directions For Brown Sugar Streusel Coffee Cake
- Add 1/3 streusel to the bottom of a greased bundt pan.
- Add half of the cake batter.
- Layer 1/3 streusel.Top with remaining batter.
- Top with remaining streusel.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes or until cake pulls away from pan, insert toothpick in middle of cake, if comes out clean, then the cake is done.
- Let cake cool cake on a rack in pan 15 minutes.
- Run a plastic knife around edges several times, to make sure cake does not stick.
- Turn cake out onto a cooling rack.
Source : allrecipes.Com