|1 (9 inch) pie crust, thawed if frozen|
|1⁄4 cup brown sugar|
|1 tsp ground cinnamon|
|1⁄2 tbsp all-purpose flour|
|1 egg, beaten|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out pie crust on a floured surface into a rectangle a little bigger than 9 x 12 inches and 1/8 inch thick. Trim the edges straight, cut in half lengthwise, and cut across the dough 3 times to make 8 small rectangles.
- In a bowl, mix together brown sugar, cinnamon, and flour.
- Place the rectangles on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the entire surface of each with egg wash. Fill 4 rectangles with 1 heaping tablespoon of the brown cinnamon sugar mixture. Top each with another rectangle with the egg wash side facing down, then trim the edges. Using a fork, crimp the edges of the pop tarts. Poke a few holes in the top of each to allow steam to escape. Brush with remaining egg wash.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until light golden brown.
Source : allrecipes.com