- 4 eggs, large
- 1 cup broccoli florets, fresh broccoli or 1 cup frozen broccoli
- 1 tablespoon water or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt & pepper
- shredded cheese (optional)
- Heat oil or water over medium heat in a frying pan (this tastes just as good without the oil, if using frozen broccoli you don’t need as much water, spray the pan with cooking spray)
- In a small bowl beat eggs
- Add broccoli to the warm frying pan and cover for 2-3 min or until broccoli starts getting soft.
- Stir occasionally.
- Pour eggs over broccoli, add S & P to taste and cook until eggs are fluffy and cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- You don’t want the broccoli too soft.
- Add cheese if you like and cover until melted.
- Serve with ketchup.
Source : allrecipes.com