- 2 lbs. (32 oz.) broccoli florets (either frozen that’s thawed or fresh that’s lightly steamed)
- 1 ½ Cups fat-free milk
- 2 ½ Tbl. Flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 3 oz. shredded cheddar cheese (I used combination of FF, reduced fat, and reg. cheddar & mozzarella)
- 5 wedges Laughing Cow Light Garlic Herb
- ½ Cup Light or FF Mayo
- ¾ Cup chopped onion
- ¾ Cup panko crumbs
- 2 Tbl Butter melted (I used 1 butter & 1 light butter spread)
- Preheat oven to 375 deg.
- Arrange broccoli in even layer in 11 x 7 baking dish coated with cooking spray: set aside.
- Combine milk, flour, salt and pepper in large saucepan over med-high heat; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute until thick, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add Laughing Cow & shredded cheese, stir until smooth. Stir in mayo & onion. Spoon evenly over broccoli.
- Toss panko with melted butter and sprinkle over broccoli cheese. Dust with paprika. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes until lightly browned and begins to bubble. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Source : allrecipes.com