- 6 slices bacon, diced small
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter
- 1 tube of refrigerated Pillsbury Grands biscuits
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 scallions, finely diced
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crispy, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Drain on a paper towel and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the butter in a nonstick bundt pan coated with cooking spray and let it melt in the preheating oven.
- While the butter melts, cut the Grands biscuits into quarters. In a bowl, gently toss the biscuit pieces, bacon, eggs, both cheeses, and scallions together.
- Once the butter has melted, give the bundt pan a little swirl so the bottom is evenly coated. Add the biscuit mixture to the pan, sprinkling with any cheese and bacon pieces that get left behind.
- Bake for 25-27 minutes or until golden.
- Run a dull knife around the edges of the pan to loosen. Turn out on a dish and enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.Com