- 2 cups tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet
- Place tapioca starch and salt in a large bowl.
- Bring vegetable oil, water, and milk to a boil over medium heat until a white foam appears. Pour milk mixture over tapioca starch and stir until well mixed; allow dough to rest for 15 minutes. Mix eggs and Parmesan cheese into dough. Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until rolls are browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.Com