This is one pie you’ve never seen before! Full of plump blueberries and when it’s baked… WOW!
- 1 (9″) pie crust dough
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place your pie dough into a 9″ pie pan and prick the dough several times with a fork. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden brown. Remove from oven, reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the sugar, flour, sour cream, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Gently fold in the blueberries. Pour into the pie shell.
- In a medium bowl combine the melted butter, brown sugar, flour and oats. Mix until combined, sprinkle evenly over the cake mix.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.*
- Let cool on wire rack. Serve slightly warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Enjoy!
*if your pie crust is browning too much, cover the edges with aluminum foil and continue to bake until toothpick inserted in center comes away clean.