- 2 c. flour
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. milk
- 1/3 c. butter, softened
- 1 egg1 T. baking powder
- 1 t. salt1
- ½ c. blueberries (I used frozen; thawed slightly)
- ½ c. chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/3 c. brown sugar, packed
- ¼ c. flour
- ½ t. cinnamon
- 1 T. butter, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 T. milk
- ¼ t. vanilla
- Beat all ingredients, except blueberries, in a large bowl on a low speed for 30 seconds. Then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes scraping the bowl occasionally.Grease a 13×9 pan. Spread half the batter in the pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries over batter; then, top with remaining batter. Add Streusel Topping and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes in pan. Can be inverted onto a serving plate or left in pan. Drizzle with Glaze. Makes 16 servings.
- Combine all ingredients; drizzle over top of cake.
- Mix all ingredients together until crumbly. Sprinkle on top of cake.
Are We Friends on Pinterest?FOLLOW ME for more Great Recipes! @1krecipes