Back to Top
- 1 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries, or frozen, thawed
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp crystallized ginger, minced
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat baking mix, such as Bisquick
- 3 tbsp skim milk
- 1⁄2 tsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray two 6 oz ramekins with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine blueberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, ginger, lemon zest, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Evenly divide between the ramekins.
- In a separate small bowl, mix baking mix with with milk in small bowl. Spoon half of the batter into each ramekin on top of the blueberry mixture. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
- Per serving: 7 SmartPoints; 7 PointsPlus; 4 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.Com