- 30 APPETIZER BITES
- 5 slices KINGS HAWAIIAN® Original Sweet Sliced Bread
- 1/2 cup buffalo hot sauce (I used Frank’s® RedHot®)
- 1/3 cup finely crumbled blue cheese
- 30 wooden toothpicks
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat mat.
- 2. Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife to cut the edges (crusts) off of each slice of bread. Use a rolling pin to roll each slice of bread very flat (like a tortilla). Brush each slice of rolled bread with the buffalo sauce and sprinkle with the blue cheese crumbles. Roll up each slice tightly. Use a bread knife to cut 6 slices from each roll-up. Secure eat cut piece with a toothpick and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- 3. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and place on a serving platter. Serve immediately.
- MAKE AHEAD TIP: Prepare the bites and place them on the baking sheet. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 or 3 hours. Remove plastic wrap before baking