- 1 large stone ground 100% whole wheat tortilla
- 1/2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 slices fat-free turkey bacon
- 5 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated monterey jack cheese
1. While heating Bacon to desired crispness, warm the tortilla and spread thin layer of Ranch Dressing on top.
2. Arrange the chopped lettuce and halved grape tomatoes in center of tortilla being careful not to overstuff.
3. When Bacon reaches it’s desired crispness, chop into bitesize pieces and layer over the lettuce and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. Roll-up the tortilla and serve
Nutritional Information :
PER SERVING: 96 calories; 7.5 g fat; 8.6 mg cholesterol; 5.2 g carbs; 3 g protein; 1.5 g fiber; 142 mg sodium