- 4 potatoes (I used Klondike Rose)
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Dried Rosemary
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp shredded parmesan
- Ground black pepper
- Cut the top off of a potato and use a small, thin, flexible knife to cut rings around the inside of the potato.
- Flip the potato over and make cuts all the way around the potato, leaving a small space at the top uncut.
- Put the potato on a large piece of heavy duty foil. Brush it with olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt, rosemary and one teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Tightly wrap the foil around the potatoes and grill over medium heat for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Carefully unwrap the foil and top with the potato with ½ tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of shredded parmesan cheese. Wrap the foil back around the potato to allow the cheese to melt.Source : allrecipes,com