½ cup olive oil
Sea salt (or other coarse salt)
4 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons cooked chopped bacon
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Lay potatoes flat and cut off tops, so that they are flat and skinless on top.
3. With a small knife, cut rings around inside of potato.
4. Flip the potato over and make small cuts all the way around, leaving a small space on top cut-free.
5. Flip it back over. Brush with olive oil and crack some sea salt on top.
6. Bake on a foil-lined cooking sheet for 30 minutes, then remove from oven.
7. Sprinkle cheese on top of potatoes, making sure to get it into the cracks. Put back in oven and bake for 30 more minutes.
8. Top with bacon and anything else you want. Devour with gusto.
Source : allrecipes.Com