- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Serving size: 4-ounce chicken breast and 2 tablespoons cream sauce
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons blackened seasoning
- ½ cup plain, 0% Greek yogurt
- ½ avocado
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- Place the chicken breasts and blackened seasoning in a large resealable bag. Seal and shake a few times to evenly coat the chicken.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine the yogurt, avocado, lemon juice, garlic powder, and salt and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, top each chicken breast with 2 tablespoons of the creamy avocado sauce and garnish with ½ tablespoon green onions.
- Per Serving (4-ounce chicken breast, 2 tablespoons cream sauce):
- Calories: 162
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 25g
- SmartPoints: 3