- 2 tablespoons Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Goya Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Goya Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Goya Oregano Leaf
- 1 packet Sazon Goya Natural and Complete
- 2 tablespoons Goya Golden Cooking Wine
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans Goya Black Beans, undrained
- 2 Goya Bay Leaves
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Goya White Distilled Vinegar
- Goya Adobo with Pepper, to taste
- Finely chopped white onions
- Fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add cumin, garlic, oregano and Sazon to pot. Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add wine; bring to a boil. Add 1 cup water, beans, bay leaves, brown sugar and vinegar; bring bean mixture to a boil. Reduce to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until mixture thickens and ingredients come together, about 15 minutes. Season soup with Adobo; discard bay leaf.
- Divide soup evenly among serving bowls. Garnish with onions and cilantro, if desired.
recipes adapted from: allrecipes