- ½ cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup frozen corn, thawed
- ½ cup tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- ½ teaspoon jalapenos, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 whole avocado, medium dice
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl except for the avocado. Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. (I like to make in advance and let the flavors develop.)
- When ready to serve add in avocado and toss gently. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.com