- 1 can Grand biscuits
- 1 package of Jimmy Dean pre-cooked Sausage Crumbles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line bottom of greased 9×13 inch baking dish with biscuit dough, firmly pressing to seal.
- Sprinkle with sausage and cheese
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a medium bowl until blended; pour over sausage and cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until set. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into squares; serve warm.
Source : allrecipes.Com