Yield: 2 servings
- Olive oil spray (Whole foods has one with no additives)
- 2 medium firm zucchinis
- 2 medium firm tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 1.5-quart casserole dish with olive oil.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the zucchinis and tomatoes crosswise, ¼-inch thick. If your tomatoes are large, cut each slice in half for easier layering.
- Alternate layers of the tomatoes and zucchini in the baking dish. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried thyme.
- Generously spray the vegetables with olive oil. Sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Bake the gratin until golden-brown, about 30 minutes. Carefully drain the juices from the bottom and serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 163; Fat: 10g; Saturated fat: 2g; Carbohydrates: 15g; Sugar: 4g;Sodium: 467mg; Fiber: 5g; Protein: 6g