Extremely easy and elegant appetizer. Asparagus spears are wrappedin a sheath of prosciutto, then baked until crispy.
- Servings: 12-24
- 5 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 24 asparagus stalks, woody ends broken off
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh rosemary, chopped
- garlic salt
- grated parmesan cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls and roll into an 11×14 inch rectangle. Starting on a short side, cut the rectangle into 24 equal strips.
- Wrap each strip around an asparagus spear and lay them on a sprayed baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle generously with fresh rosemary, garlic salt and cheese. Bake at 375°F 10-12 minutes or until dough is golden.
Nutritional Info :
- Smart points 4