- Makes 4 servings .
- 1 head cauliflower, leaves and stem removed and cut into 2-3 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Steam cauliflower until tender, about 10-12 minutes. A paring knife should slip into the cauliflower easily.
- Put cauliflower into food processor with butter, cream cheese and salt. Process until completely smooth, about 1 minute.
- Taste and add salt if needed. Place in serving dish, grind fresh pepper on top and serve.
Nutritional Info :
- Smart points 5